Cobra owns a few ricers racing an 86' SVO

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Flashback to Saturday night: A few ricers with Hondas were saying they were mustang killers at a local car meet. They claimed this motor swapped (either K20 or H22, can't recall) Integra was not fast but that it never loses, whatever that means haha.

The SVO in the group decided to test the Integra out. We met up at a QT in Mexico, where there were 8 or 9 Federales ready to ruin the activities. Relocated separately and met up at outskirts of city. Luckily I had my go pro. Now I wasn't going to race but the SVO lost the first race so I decided to put them in their place.

There was a cambered civic with gauges, and an intercooler but no turbo to be found! A white hatch that had so much black smoke coming out that you'd think it had stacks. The motor swapped Integra in question, as well as an FR-S.

My Cobra had 3 passengers with minimal mods (x pipe, catback, 4.10s).

Cobra outruns all cars involved. I know I know, slowest race ever haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZA0H-_DHjw

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Holy shit you passed them like it was nothing. Good shit OP putting the cocky honda guys in their place. Also for sticking up for your fellow mustang buddy.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
That poor SVO, did it have any mods? I used to have one with high hopes of making it fast, then SVO specific parts pricing bitch-slapped me.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
After the terminator the ricers were put down for good. Now they have stanced cars and competitions on who can drive over a speed bump because of how low they are. :lol1:

Good kills op, thanks for doing the computer generated racing.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks fellas! Couldn't let them get away with their heads held high after beating another mustang.

Holy shit you passed them like it was nothing. Good shit OP putting the cocky honda guys in their place. Also for sticking up for your fellow mustang buddy.
Yeah I was very surprised that I passed them so easily. Felt like I had 100hp on them. Thanks and gotta stick up for the mustangs!
That poor SVO, did it have any mods? I used to have one with high hopes of making it fast, then SVO specific parts pricing bitch-slapped me.
Just a homemade 3" catless exhaust and cold air intake. The car sat abandoned for many years until just recently actually. Only has 70k original miles. Yeah SVO specific parts are pricey.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
lol.. nothing is funnier than a chase car driving around the "race!" Did you end up talking to them afterwards? How bad was the butt hurt?

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Haha nice!! I bet that white hatch gets the fuel mileage of a jacked up F-150 with some 38" tires. He must like to roll coal....lmao ricers :rollseyes

Ponyracer1

Established Member
That was hilarious, good kill.

I had a tbird many years ago the was a "turbo coupe", svo running gear basically. What a BLAST to drive and pretty quick for what it was. Ya 2.3 go fast parts a niche market and are priced accordingly.

Can't wait for the 2015 "svo"!!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
lol.. nothing is funnier than a chase car driving around the "race!" Did you end up talking to them afterwards? How bad was the butt hurt?
Haha yeah I found it funny. Yes, we met up at another QT and they didn't want to talk about it. I did hear one say that there was no reason for that move lol. And I shit you not, but the long legged asian girl with the Integra guy said she wanted a ride in my car and was giggling!
lol, so funny seeing you just drive around everyone. What was the turbo spooling at the end of the video?
Comical indeed. It was the SVO (4 cylinder Turbo Mustang); really loud with the 3" exhaust.
nice kill this video is pretty dam funny.
Haha I thought the video would make for some laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread