Cobra owners wanting an economy car? Putting this out locally

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
i was coming home just now, and saw a dsg cobra hammering on it from a side street. i forgot how bad i missed mine, ive been looking lately already. seeing that made me come home and start exploring options alot closer.

anyways, if anyone has a cobra, and is maybe looking to sell it off/trade it for an economy car let me know. i have an 07 kia spectra right now id be sellin/trading.

theres one im looking into right now in seattle for 24k.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
There is a Sonic Blue one on Consignment up here in Bremerton. Clean as all hell.
I didn't stop to look at it, but I can find out how much they want for it, if you want me to.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
homer, whats the price on it? any idea? i dont believe i saw it on autotrader.

LS1, thanks for the info. i probably ran across it, private party right now is tough. i dont like calling random guys, hey want to trade? lol.

theres a competition orange one, if it had been 1 month earlier it would be sold to me already. bad timing for me to find one, but im trying..

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
its at a dealer. i'll find out the price for ya. check out craigslist. i've seen few cobras there too.

MattHendrickson

SVTP Junkie
Established Member
There is a Sonic Blue one on Consignment up here in Bremerton. Clean as all hell.
I didn't stop to look at it, but I can find out how much they want for it, if you want me to.

thats my buddies SB with cobra R rims, still his, hes friends with the dealer so hes got his car sitting there just to see if it will sell. it has 40,xxx miles on it and i think the dealer mark up brought it to 24-25k.. i was about to sell mine to this old dude for 25k and my car only has 14k on it lol

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
still trying to find the right car, just sitting back and waiting for it.

ive been looking every couple days online, as of now, im just going to dealers because nobody privately wants my car in trade i doubt? so i havent called everyone and been that guy. "hey man ill trade you this and this".

if anyone on here is interested in my car for trade, let me know.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
alright.. sick of wanting a cobra. i got approved today for one, just need to find a dealer with a good one for sale, if anyone knows of one local to them or anything let me know please.

im so ****ing pissed, i just missed one in enumclaw for 22k with under 15k miles on it :fm:

MattHendrickson

SVTP Junkie
Established Member
alright.. sick of wanting a cobra. i got approved today for one, just need to find a dealer with a good one for sale, if anyone knows of one local to them or anything let me know please.

im so ****ing pissed, i just missed one in enumclaw for 22k with under 15k miles on it :fm:

LOL so that sold already huh? that was my cobra that i traded in for a truck last sunday. liberty jeep right?

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
theres one here at sundance auto in edmonds, wa i drove it today one owner car with 45k on it. Its lowered thats it. They want 21 i was told on the phone

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
theres one here at sundance auto in edmonds, wa i drove it today one owner car with 45k on it. Its lowered thats it. They want 21 i was told on the phone

what color is it? 45k miles is a bit higher then i wanted.

ill be daily driving the car i get.

i dont know what the car was traded in for, it was at the enumclaw jeep crystler dodge or whatever it is. 22k was a pretty damn good deal.. wish i saw it sooner

Users who are viewing this thread