Cobra Owners in Orlando (or surrounding areas)

SHOLANDO

Established Member
It was a good turnout. Nice to meet some of you guys.

Here's a link to the pics I took: http://gallery.me.com/mlmike25#100034

Hey, you got my Coupe!! I couldn't stay long but it was a great turn out!!!

web.jpg

Eddie Z

Established Member
I love your coupe!! I was mentioning to my brother how I was surprised there were no notchbacks at the show, and a couple mintues later you rolled up.

Silverboost

Established Member
Everycar there was beautiful besides mine :(

I love the SN95 body style. The first thing that your car needs is the PI headswap and intake. Cheap easy horsepower and if you source the parts I will gladly put up my garage and help to do the swap. I did this swap in my old 98 GT in the parking lot of Knights Crossing when I was at UCF. I did it with no power tools and it was raining in December.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
I love the SN95 body style. The first thing that your car needs is the PI headswap and intake. Cheap easy horsepower and if you source the parts I will gladly put up my garage and help to do the swap. I did this swap in my old 98 GT in the parking lot of Knights Crossing when I was at UCF. I did it with no power tools and it was raining in December.

Wish i could tell you i had a V8 :p

Split port would be the proper term :p:(

Silverboost

Established Member
Wish i could tell you i had a V8 :p

Split port would be the proper term :p:(

Well this is a work around for that as well.....we could just do a whole 99-newer V8 swap. Back in 2004 I picked a 2001 GT engine complete with 12000 miles for 1500. I am sure that you could get one even cheaper now.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
That would be awesome. But let me run down this warrenty first. I got another 20000 miles or 2 years to go. i think 20000 will come first By then the car will have 90000 miles on it

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Awesome pics and awesome vids. I had a BLAST today aside from the heat. Thanks Craig, Rick, and Justin at VMP. My girlfriend in the Green GT also had a GREAT time! Can't wait to hang out again on the 5th. Remember Rick, Oct 5th is my B-day soooooo... I win right?? :)

Also thanks to Hooters for letting us organize this even in there public parking lot. Did anyone thank management for letting us do this?

There was a lot of nice cars that showed up. I loved the Red 99 Cobra that was on the dyno in the very beginning. Also, the Blue 03-04 with the mystic flames was very very nice and I gotta hand it the TT GTO! Very nice! I'll be posting up my pics tomorrow.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Awesome pics and awesome vids. I had a BLAST today aside from the heat. Thanks Craig, Rick, and Justin at VMP. My girlfriend in the Green GT also had a GREAT time! Can't wait to hang out again on the 5th. Remember Rick, Oct 5th is my B-day soooooo... I win right?? :)

Also thanks to Hooters for letting us organize this even in there public parking lot. Did anyone thank management for letting us do this?

There was a lot of nice cars that showed up. I loved the Red 99 Cobra that was on the dyno in the very beginning. Also, the Blue 03-04 with the mystic flames was very very nice and I gotta hand it the TT GTO! Very nice! I'll be posting up my pics tomorrow.

Bday party weekend? My bday is the 1st

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i had a great time!

driving through an hours worth of rain on the way home sucked though lol

geeteego

What???
Established Member
Your car sounds AMAZING. I thougt an F-16 was landing next to me as you took off.
I look forward to seeing your bumper when we line up.

The back one? No problem, Rick. :D It was great to meet a fellow ski bum from back in the day. We should hit the water one of these weekends.

man your car is SICK:rockon:

Thanks! Looking at the vid, you might be right, literally. Appears the seals are going on the turbo...again. :nonono:

Zach, thanks to you and Jon for shooting the car...if Mike hadn't left like such a pansy, I would have given you a better show, LOL.

Hey, you got my Coupe!! I couldn't stay long but it was a great turn out!!!

5-lug Fox notchies FTMFW. And you're right...I nearly busted a nut on the black ?98 Cobra with the BBS wheels. Hawt.

Thanks for the props! Definitely thanks to all that made this happen.

Silverboost

Established Member
qoute: GeeTeeGo
"Zach, thanks to you and Jon for shooting the car...if Mike hadn't left like such a pansy, I would have given you a better show, LOL."

All the guys thought your car looked real fast since it had a measly ol'turbo on it so I figured it would have been best not to disappoint them when I would have pulled you. :poke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread