Cobra Owners in Orlando (or surrounding areas)

CraigsSnake

Established Member
The hooters on kirkman seems to have alot of meets on the weekends, and it's kinda weird but the sonic on I-drive also seems to have meets a lot. A guy that I work with goes to mini cooper meets at sonic at least once a month, and there is at least 15 cars there everytime. I guess sonic seems like a kinda cool place for a little G2G, cause then they just take a cruise down I-Drive, and it looks like a little parade with everyone staring at them. A cobra takeover at old town on a friday night would be cool too, since they have their weekly car show and cruise. Drag racing would be cool, but to tell you the truth I have never even been to a drag strip, but I have always wanted too.

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
The hooters on kirkman seems to have alot of meets on the weekends, and it's kinda weird but the sonic on I-drive also seems to have meets a lot. A guy that I work with goes to mini cooper meets at sonic at least once a month, and there is at least 15 cars there everytime. I guess sonic seems like a kinda cool place for a little G2G, cause then they just take a cruise down I-Drive, and it looks like a little parade with everyone staring at them. A cobra takeover at old town on a friday night would be cool too, since they have their weekly car show and cruise. Drag racing would be cool, but to tell you the truth I have never even been to a drag strip, but I have always wanted too.

your right, for some reason sonics is the place to go to for gtg, every sat night all the street racers meet there as well. anyways i like the idea of cruising down i-drive after some grub at sonics, but my personal vote is to go to bithlo for some real fun. if you have never gone to a strip then i highly recommend we all go to bithlo lol. its not too far either, about 35 minutes from where i live

Last edited:

MLMike25

Established Member

I'm good with your idea of sonic or bewbs n' burgers

Predatorbird

Established Member
i will probably be up there next wed and thurs if anything is going on. i'm always looking for an excuse to piss off the g/f with car activities.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Sonic is sometimes the place to go here in Melbourne too. I like that idea and i'll make the drive if enough of us can work it out.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm in the big town of Winter Garden.
A Cobra/Stang get together would be great!
What if I could arrange a local dyno day?

-

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Rick... That would be a GREAT idea.... Lets get with Justin and try to arrange that. I can get a few friends (non cobra guys) to come for sure!

CraigsSnake

Established Member
A dyno day would be cool, then afterwards maybe we could have some kind of cruise or something. I was also thinking that maybe sometime we could have a cruise to the drive in theater in lakeland, and catch a movie, but that is kinda far.

Last edited:

MLMike25

Established Member
A dyno day would be cool, then afterwards maybe we could have some kind of cruise or something. I was also thinking that maybe sometime we could have a cruise to the drive in theater in lakeland, and catch a movie, but that is kinda far.

Winner! :rockon:

As long as its a non-raining weekend, I'm there. :rolling:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I spoke to Justin and we can hold the dyno day at his shop.
He will also offer special pricing on the event.
I will post the prices shortly.
All we need to do is to set a date.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
fuel slut has a g2g every saterday night in down town Orlando. but it is kinda late at night maybe after a saterday cruise. but you all said that you want to do some thin on a saterday.

MLMike25

Established Member
fuel slut has a g2g every saterday night in down town Orlando. but it is kinda late at night maybe after a saterday cruise. but you all said that you want to do some thin on a saterday.

Yeah, but from what I read on FS, the corner has been "dying". I've passed plenty of times but never hung out there, but I'm not too interested in hanging out on a street corner on a Sat night.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Yeah, but from what I read on FS, the corner has been "dying". I've passed plenty of times but never hung out there, but I'm not too interested in hanging out on a street corner on a Sat night.

i havent heard good things from fuel slut. most of them have got nice rides but are cocky as sh*t about it. I think they only hang out at the corner until about 2 then off to street racing they go

Last edited:

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Winter Park here, I'd love to do a drive by where you guys are going to hang out!!!

img_5678.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread