Cobra owners in arkansas

antabner

Established Member
Are there any cobra owners in arkansas that ever meet up and cruise?

Last edited:

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I own a 98 but I am stationed overseas right now won't be able to take the car to Arkansas for another 7 years :(

ZX6Ray

Established Member
i know i plan on coming down this summer - surely we can round up a few other owners for a cruise/cookout/ picture session.

BTW dude I'm knee deep in my long tube install... dropped the k member and everything! Went with AR 1-7/8 long tubes with off road h pipe. Could use your help... do you have any starter/half moon box end wrenches preferably in 11mm or 7/16"? :banana:

ultimateburrito

Established Member
2012 GT GRABBER BLUE- i would also like to do a saturday thing. im deployed right now but spring would be cool. i know they do a "cruise" night on 440 with some ****ing fast cars during the warm months.

Jensanity

Established Member
Russellville area, but in Benton a lot. Got a buddy here in Russellville with an 03 as well and one in Texarkana with another 03

Thehubster

Established Member
Jacksonville Area. 04 Mach 1. I know its not a cobra but there are some groups here in Arkansas that do cruises and shows. Check out Diamond State Stangs on facebook. they are a pretty awesome group that does a cruise every month. I love driving with them.

Users who are viewing this thread