Cobra/mach 1 parts and shell for sale...need to sell

EVO-lution

Established Member
Up for sale are a few things i have lying around.

EDIT: all parts are located in NY. Would prefer local pickup of block and trans.
Will not pull entire car apart. But feel free to ask questions and i will see if they're off the car or not.

03-04 Cobra block: $200 -Price drop(pickup only)
03-04 cobra fuel hat: $175 -Price drop again
Centerforce dual friction clutch: $125(for T56, about 3k on it)
Stock cobra flywheel: $75(mileage unknown)
Stock Cobra MAF: $50

Misc parts including accesories(alt, radiator etc etc.)

Parts Sold:
-03-04 Mach 1 manifold with spacer: *SOLD*
-03-04 cobra/mach 1 heads: *SOLD*
-Cobra/mach 1 8-bolt crank: *SOLD*
-T56 and Alum Driveshaft: *SOLD*
-Crossover tube: *SOLD*
-Throttle Cable: *SOLD*
-Stock TB: *SOLD*
-Timing Cover: *SOLD*

Reason for selling is that it's too hard to put a motor and car together when you're 8,000miles away. Please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Please be patient as I have to relat info back home as far as pics or to come pick somethin up. Please PM with smaller needs as well. I'm trying to sell off everythin i have including te car itself.

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member

EVO-lution

Established Member
I am sorry about delays as far as pics. Its very difficult when you have unreliable help. Please be very patient to all those that i have been in contact with lately and for future purchases. Being 13hrs time difference makes it difficult. Again, i am bery sorry for delays.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Bump this bitch up. Need everything to sell. Have pics of the heads if anyone is interested. Everything listed in this ad is not everything i have. I'm pretty sure i have all accesories as well along with radiator, coolant tank etc. please feel free to email me [email protected] if you PM me it may delaye as i cant respond through a Govt. computer.

Users who are viewing this thread