Cobra loves cold weather

HASFANGS

Established Member
Took the Cobra out for a spin today, first time in awhile, about 49F here today, and man does it like cold weather!

IMG_5197.gif

MustangThief

Established Member
:lol:

Couldn't agree more with above poster.

I can't even roll on the gas in 2nd without the ass going all over the road in this Ohio weather now that it's gotten cold!

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Reminds me of a Plymouth Road-Runner with 383 engine I had once. On a cold, foggy day, it turned into an unholy beast. I always wondered what would have been the result of adding a cool can and water vapor injection.....

Yeah, cold weather adds a real kick to my Termi.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
yeah, i started a similar thread a few weeks ago... it seems like a different car in cold weather. and as stated above, the tires definitely don't like it!!

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Need to rig up some remotely controlled blowtorches in the wheel wells to heat the tires up while you're driving around in the cold, :D

Almo

Established Member
Need to rig up some remotely controlled blowtorches in the wheel wells to heat the tires up while you're driving around in the cold, :D

Try some Hoosier DRs!! :rockon: My car just needs a touch of back pedaling in 1st and very first of second in the cool weather.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread