Cobra kills 911 turbo and 05 Roush today!

Badgts

Ferrari Slayer
Established Member
Woohoo, what a day! I RARELY get to kill anything in my normal congested commute, but today I had to make a road trip for work and I hit paydirt. First kill of the day was the Porsche. I was running early for my meeting and decided to slow it to the speed limit (70) to kill some time and save gas (I was running low anyway). I noticed coming, but he was going no more than 75-80. When he got to my flank he quit gaining and matched my speed (about a half car length back). That's when I grabbed the shifter...just in case. Low and behold he hammers on it and gets 2 cars on me before I get it into 3rd and gas it. That was all the lead he got 'cause after that I went past him like a freight train. He let off as soon as I got ahead. I slowed and tried to get him to do another pull (this time from an even start) but he wouldn't even look over at me. What a sore looser. :cryying: I guess I'd be sore too if I got spanked by a car that cost a third of mine.
Then on my way back I noticed a new Roush merging onto the interstate right next to me. He must have seen me too 'cause he matted the gas before he even finished merging. What's funny about this kill is I didn't even downshift. Was going to but soon as I floored it (6th gear doing 65) I started leaving him...slowly but surely. He's probably stoked that he was just barely beaten by a Cobra. It was a pretty car though, except for the stock GT rims... :xpl:
Man, what a day. I need to go on road trips more often!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Nice kills...I love killing 911 turbo's...2 under my belt...and the drivers were cool in my case...

Users who are viewing this thread