Cobra Jet intake install complete!

Yagermeister

Established Member
Finally installed my CJ intake and Super CJ throttle body this week! Used a modified 2010 GT Airaid cold air intake kit for now while I wait for the FRPP cold air kit due to start shipping on Oct 14. Also used the Boss installation kit and was able to reuse my Boss foam side covers for a clean looking install. Data logging today for WOT and already idles and drives great! Yes...the Super CJ throttle can be tuned for daily driving :D

Off to the track tonight for testing in some decent weather finally here in Dallas. Track numbers to follow the next few weeks as it gets dialed in on pump gas first. No dyno numbers will be provided...since I won't be dynoing the car anytime soon. Track testing FTW!

In a few weeks I'll be switching to e85 as I am already running 47# injectors.

See my website for more more details!
http://2011gtcs.weebly.com

yqyseduj.jpg

Last edited:

Yagermeister

Established Member
Thanks Kaane and nice meeting you as well! Can't wait for your Aluminator and then for you to up the boost more :)

EJR

Established Member
Very nice setup. Where are you guys getting all your intakes as of lately? Who has them in stock?

Yagermeister

Established Member
Call Ford Racing or call Tousley...no one I know of stocks them...everyone drops ships from Ford Racing

busarich

Established Member
That looks good man. Question I see there are two plugs for this tb. How did you hook it up and where did you get the connectors?

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
First time I've seen the CJ intake with the foam covers and it looks sick! That CPC fuse cover only looks right with the Boss intake IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread