Cobra Jet Aluminum heads?

MandoV25

Established Member
Does anyone know anything about Cobra Jet Aluminum heads? I saw them in a Jeg's catalogue but there isn't much info in there. Do they fit the 03 Cobra or is this an upgrade to a previous year?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
why would you want to mess with success?? :dw:

the stock heads are awesome and as long as you get the latest run (Jan 2005), you won't have the cooling and sparkplug issues to deal with

Last edited:

MandoV25

Established Member
JB said:
why would you want to mess with success?? :dw:

the stock heads are awesome and as long as you get the latest run (Jan 2005), you won't have the cooling and sparkplug thread issues to deal with
Just trying to explore all options while they have it in pieces. I don't want to have to pay for labor again.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
well, take it from someone who's been around here awhile......people don't just go changing heads on this vehicle (even the ones who throw money around like there's no tomorrow)

you have many more things that you'll be spending money on, like driveline upgrades, etc

stock heads make more power than many people know what to do with...

Last edited:

MandoV25

Established Member
JB said:
well, take it from someone who's been around here awhile......people don't just go changing heads on this vehicle (even the ones who throw money around like there's no tomorrow)

you have many more things that you'll be spending money on, like driveline upgrades, etc

stock heads make more power than many people know what to do with...

thanks

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I hope all works out well for you at the dealership

it has always been my understanding that factory warrantees are transferrable (even extended) :shrug:

Last edited:

Machinator

Banned
I cant beleive what I am reading here, you 2 are not very informed Cobra owners. Cobra Jet heads for a Terminator...................!!!!!!!!!!!Funny

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I know what Cobra Jet heads are (my buddy had a Torino 429 CJ when we were in high school)

why would you think I was saying that they would be for his engine??

you assume far too much... :lol1:

as far as "being informed', I know where I stand and I dare anyone to dispute my posts.

if you're a worthy mental-sparring partner, we can have a debate....otherwise, I'll just take my marbles and go home :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread