Cobra is in the shop... my rental is killer!

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
i think its a 3.3L. that is what the rental guy said. i got it to burn the tires last night when the roads were wet and i had a stoplight on hill. really takes a lot to get em spinnin.

mine is in for the tick. they are going to do some work on the valve guide. sometimes this works and some keep on ticking. i guess i am just going through the process to get my head replaced if this dont work.

CobraSS

Established Member
Heck, I am sporting in a base model 02 Cavalier right now while my car is in the shop for the tick. Enjoy the van :)

jeffsvt

Established Member
My Cobra was in the shop a few weeks ago as well . I lucked out ( yeah right ) and got a superman fast Taurus ! And to top it off , I had not had a speeding ticket in a mustang in 7 years . Guess what I get with a friggin Taurus !

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
The vans been great. lol
Today at work I loaded up six deep for lunch. Tonight went to a party with a crew. Its not too bad but damn I am glad its only temporary.

It was pretty funny when I went to rental car place because the guy there said I got some bad news. "All we got left is minivans."

As long as it gets me to work I dont give a sh*t.

Users who are viewing this thread