Cobra is gone and joined the dark side

03ftwvenom

Established Member
Just picked this up last week. Pics are nothing special, just point and shoot with my cell phone. Its a 05 with corsa midpipe and corsa catback. Was sad to see the cobra go but this car is overall a way better car. Will be doing long tube headers here shortly.
IMAG0068.gif

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

Here a short clip of cold start up.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpU86IeXnVk"]YouTube - ‪VIDEO0021‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited:

03ftwvenom

Established Member
4 door, some body is getting old, car is sinister though.

Lol, yes I am. I'll be 27 in a few days but the real reason is because my 3yr old didnt fit in the back seat anymore without having to slide passenger seat all the way to the front. GM did a hell of a job on these V's. Its a blast to drive and handles great.

03ftwvenom

Established Member
IMO, it needs better wheels (stock silver/chrome FTW). Besides that, nice ride.

Thanks, Ive thought about looking for nicer wheels but if I do get any extra money its going to go towards a heads and cam package before I spend money on wheels.

CobraKid04

Established Member
Nice ride man. Only thing I would change is the tails.

agreed.

That VHT nightshade isn't ganna cut it on a caddy bro.

nice car though!

o snap i just saw your avatar pic....ganna need pics of that ace ASAP.
:rockon:

Last edited:

03ftwvenom

Established Member
tails kinda trash it up IMHO.

Yea im not too happy with the tail lights either but thats how the car came when i purchased it. I need to do some research for some nicer ones that come tinted but look better. Yeah thats my ball and chain on my avatar and have a pic or two posted on the hot gf/wife thread. :beer:

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
I would just put several coats of clear on those tails in the mean time. Looks too dull but some clear should get you by til u figure something else out.

Users who are viewing this thread