Cobra IRS suspension

killakella

Established Member
I have a Cobra IRS Suspension out of a 99 cobra for sale. Its minus one tie rod. Price is $250obo.

img0482rq.jpg

img0732vo.jpg

Last edited:

dpspeed

Shipping estimate? 27104

I guess the diff is gone, other than that, what else other than springs, shocks swaybar, brakes?

Last edited:

streetpilot

Established Member
I don't think you're off on the price for what's shown, but what about the half shafts, spindle uprights, toe links (IIRC that's what they're called), the diff/mounts/cover, the previously mentioned IRS-specific springs and shocks, brakes and all the mounting hardware?

As I said, I think it's a fair price for what you're showing in the picture. However, it should be noted that it'll take a little more than just a tie rod to get this up and running.

...I guess the diff is gone, other than that, what else other

I have a Cobra IRS Suspension out of a 99 cobra for sale. Its minus one tie rod. Price is $250obo.

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Yeah, all you've got there is the cradle and control arms, that's not even half of what you need to make it complete. Not saying that to be an ass, and your price is right for what you're showing, just might want to be more clear to potential buyers who may not be all that familiar with the IRS.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
correct me if im wrong but the 03-04 cobras IRS cradle is exactly the same as this right? I'm thinking about picking up a spare cradle for powder coating.....

streetpilot

Established Member
Cradles are all the same, but with the earlier ('99, '01 years IIRC) versions they came with 28 spline halfshafts/traction locks, while later versions were 31 spline. '03/'04 models also had the IRS cross brace from the factory (can be added to earlier models).

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Iv'e read the same thing, thanks for verifying it. I was just entertaining the thought of having a spare cradle to get powder coated and when I pull mine for the full FTBR I can have it already powdered and just swap over everything..... OP how far away from me are you? Can we work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread