Cobra interior build plate

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

I received this build plate and it has the wrong information on it for my car. Wondering if it matches anybody's car here? I did get the right plate for my car, I just can't use this one.

Last edited:

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
Yeah I got it for Xmas, and this one arrived with the wrong numbers. So my wife figured we got this one by mistake and contacted the person that makes them and he sent out another one with the right numbers. I figured rather than toss it, I'd see if it matched anyone's car here. Did you eventually get yours?

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
Yeah I got it for Xmas, and this one arrived with the wrong numbers. So my wife figured we got this one by mistake and contacted the person that makes them and he sent out another one with the right numbers. I figured rather than toss it, I'd see if it matched anyone's car here. Did you eventually get yours?

yea i got the proper one , just had a laugh when i saw my tag here , now im woundering if i got your tag (#1638?), anyways its on my toolbox now ...cheers

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
yea i got the proper one , just had a laugh when i saw my tag here , now im woundering if i got your tag (#1638?), anyways its on my toolbox now ...cheers

That would be the number. Must be ours got swapped in the envelopes. lol

Users who are viewing this thread