Cobra in the SF Bay ARea - NEWB here

RAP66

Established Member
All of my cars have been used (it took me 5years to finally get my GT and I absolutely love it) , now that I have a good paying job I want to get a NEW car... I'm dying for the '03 Cobra, but I cant find the thread that had the local dealers who cut out that $5k mark up :gt:

Can Anyone HELP ME? I dont mind paying MSRP, but that mark up SUXORS big time...

(had to Add) - Thru work I can get the X-Plan, BUT I have yet to find anyone in this area that will honor it for the SVT cars.

Thanks

Rich

Last edited:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
hey Rich...Welcome aboard!!!.
Try Hayward ford. They'll place an order for MSRP, I don't know about the x-plan.
Talk to Danny Gol, he's a great guy. I dealt with him, and he was very helpful.

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Welcome - you've come to the right place to talk 03 Cobras.

I got mine at MSRP from Fremont Ford, talk to David Aganon fleet sales - his direct # is 510-360-7122. I do know that 03DOHC is talking straight on Green Valley Ford in Fairfield... they always sell at MSRP and I've only heard good things about them.

Keep in mind that you'll probably have to go to the dealership to get the Cobra at MSRP. When I called Hayward Ford they quoted $5k over sticker & Fremont Ford quoted $3k over. Set up an appointment, go see 'em and when they know you are serious, they'll cut you the good MSRP deal. Don't pay over - you can get 'em for MSRP if you know where to look - no need to pay a premium.

Good luck! :burnout:

[iSEPIC]

Damn Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I got my '03 at Frontier Ford (Off Steven's Creek Blvd) for MSRP. They had the 5K markup on the window and I said, no wasting of time here guys, I bought an '01 here about 1.5 years ago, and I didn't pay markup, and I'm not going to pay markup this time, I'll drive 500 miles out of my way to get one at MSRP. So, they did sell it to me at MSRP, no haggling necessary--other than my first sentence :)

RAP66

Established Member
:thumbsup: KEWL!!! Thanks for the Info guys!!!

I hope to bring home a Cobra Pony SOOOOON!!!

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread