Cobra hunting!!

MIDORI

Established Member
Well, I see this is my first post here. For the past few months I have had a bad itch to get a Cobra or a Saleen. I'm still not sure but i'm leaning towards the Cobra. I have been looking threw the post and reading them, learning about them, and one thing that stuck out was, a dealership haveing a franchise to sell COBRA'S. Is that true, cause i have no idea where to get one. I will have to call around here, or if anyone knows if there is a cobra dealer IN ROCHESTER NY or near there I would appreciate it?? ALso i cant find the site for the Cobra's where i could build one so I somewhat a price. I beleive i saw somewhere around $33,000...:beer:

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
MIDORI - there are no SVT dealers in Rochester, NY. (That's where I live, also.) I ended up getting my '01 at McCarville Ford in Centereach on Long Island. One way flights to NYC are cheap, and you can drive from there. Actually, there's an airport very close to Centereach - Mcaurther airport, I think. If you're interested, I have another option for you - I'm selling my '01! As you can guess by my login name, it's a black coupe. Has only 1,400 miles on it. I just bought it in Oct last year, drove it for about a month, and then put it in my garage. So it's virtually a brand new car. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you more details.

MIDORI

Established Member
Hey BLACK2001COBRA. what part of rochester you live in. I'm in the town of Irondequoit. I would love to see your car. I'm not sure about buying it yet. Right now i have a 21ft boat and a new truck on trying to get rid of. the 2 biggest mistakes in my life. I should have stuck with speed on land than water.:lol: :rolling: I had a 1990 vette and in a way i wish i had it back, but oh well. BLACK2001COBRA have you ever gone to the LOG CABIN?? its a resturant in Walworth, by fairport. They have a cruise night on Wednesday if you wanna show you car off.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by MIDORI
Hey BLACK2001COBRA. what part of rochester you live in. I'm in the town of Irondequoit. I would love to see your car. I'm not sure about buying it yet. Right now i have a 21ft boat and a new truck on trying to get rid of. the 2 biggest mistakes in my life. I should have stuck with speed on land than water.:lol: :rolling: I had a 1990 vette and in a way i wish i had it back, but oh well. BLACK2001COBRA have you ever gone to the LOG CABIN?? its a resturant in Walworth, by fairport. They have a cruise night on Wednesday if you wanna show you car off.

Midori - I live in Webster as of last July. We just moved here from....Irondequoit. I could send you pictures of the car if you're interested. I do know the Log Cabin, yeah. I didn't know about the cruise night there, however. I'll have to stop by some time and check it out. Good luck with selling the boat and truck. Maybe as the weather warms up you'll have better luck w/ that boat (and me with my car!)

Users who are viewing this thread