cobra grill insert

wuplash

Established Member
i have noticed on the 03 cobra's i have seen pictured all have the prancing horse insert in the grill.i noticed today when i went back to the local dealership that still has a torch red 03 coupe that it has the cobra insert.so is ford now putting the cobra insert in the grill vs the prancing horse??.the cobra insert looks much better in my view.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I purchased mine less then 2 weeks ago and I have the prancing horse on it. The local dealer might have changed it.

silvercoffin

Established Member
emblem

Is there any cobra emblem that looks the best? I bought one and its nice quality but it looks too small in the grill. Its really just a side emblem that someone mounted. Its done real ncie but its too small!! Not sure if I'll be leaving it in or not

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by tofast4u-Cobra0
I purchased mine less then 2 weeks ago and I have the prancing horse on it. The local dealer might have changed it.

you are correct the dealership took the prancing horse one off and put a cobra one on and i say it does look much better.they told me this friday when i dropped by to test drive the 03 cobra in that they would change the grill insert out to a cobra one if the buyer wanted them to for free.

B

blown03cobra

so is someone going to post a link to where we can buy these things???? c'mon guys,,, throw me a freggin bone here :beer:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Since it is a Mustang Cobra, Ford left the horse in the grille and the "Mustang" script on the passenger airbag cover. I replaced the horse with a cobra on my '98 (from MustangWorld.com), and will transplant it onto the '03. I personally like the gaping-hole-with-a-snake-in-the-middle look :-D

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
you can also buy them at KarKraft.com. You'll also find adds for them in any of the car mags such as MM&FF or 5.0 Mustang, etc. Cost is about $30.

Users who are viewing this thread