Cobra Grill Emblem, T25 install tool now included!

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Exclusively at Ninosport.com!

Buy the Cobra Grill Emblem from Ninosport.com and we include at no extra cost the tamper resistant T25 torx bit needed for installation!

Why drive all over town looking for the special T25 torx bit required to install the Cobra Grill Emblem only to find out you may have to buy an entire torx bit kit that includes many bits you will probably never use?

Save yourself time and money and purchase your Cobra Grill Emblem from Ninosport. Follow the link below to order.

Cobra Grill Emblem at Ninosport

Thanks!
-Nino

item_Cobra_Emblem.jpg

Last edited:

paulk

Established Member
I know that you unbolt the stock & install this one but my question is would I need the drill to put the T25 bit on to unbolt it or is there a special screwdriver type tool with the t25 bit used instead

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
The two screws holding the grill emblems are not your typical philips or flat head screws. The screws have special tamper resistant T25 torx heads. Using our included torx bit and a standard 1/4" drive ratchet you can remove the Pony grill emblem and install the Cobra.

Here's a pic of what our bit looks like.

715558.jpg

-Nino

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
You Forgot to mention that the torque bit has a hole in the middle of it to make it tamper proof, and no you dont have to drill anywhere.. The screws should be the same size as the stock one.

Hepcat007

Established Member
why am i always a day late. I just ordered my freaking emblem from upr yesterday and went out and bought a tox bit. Also, i placed an order at SMP for some detailing products and then 2 days later they started giving out some free stuff. The next time i have an idea, i'm waiting 2 days before i implement it.

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
You can buy a bit set at Wal-Mart for under 5.00 that has a set of Torx secure bits in it.

Users who are viewing this thread