Cobra for MSRP

outlw

Established Member
I have allocation for a cobra at MSRP with a buld date end of June first 2 weeks in July.. PM me if interested.. I only have one allocation left.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Outlw, I tried calling you a number of times, left a voicemail, and sent ya a couple PMs too. Is this not available anymore?

jtfx6552

Established Member
If not, I think there's one available in KY. I'll post the link

EDIT: Check out this link for a blue one: New 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Shelby GT500 For Sale in Glasgow & Bowling Green KY | Vin: 1ZVBP8JZ8D5223263

I'm pretty sure I saw this car today at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, it was being used as the prize in a raffle for charity? At Least I'm 99% sure I remember the name of the dealer and the fact they were from Ky.

Since it is the only '13 DIB Shelby I have ever seen in person, actually it was the first 13 I ever seen, and I ordered DIB, I spent a lot of time staring at it.

Later in the day I ran across Evolutions Grabber '13, and a Red Metallic at the Ford display.

outlw

Established Member
sorry I have ben real busy. end of month stuff plus a few guys that had the 2003/2004 wanted a new model.

Plus a few local people. I might hear about some other allocation next week in which I might get ahold of 2 more.

Users who are viewing this thread