Cobra Fog Light question

FordKnight

Established Member
OK i just purchased a cobra front bumper for my '95 GT. These are my questions:

What HID kit if any do you all run on them? I was about to order the HID kit for my headlights from Mr. Body Kit the 6000K. Wanted to match up the fogs.

Where is the best place to pick up the cobra fog light brackets & their Ford P/N?

Also I was going to order the clear smoked Fogs from Late Model Restoration, any other good places that sell smoked clear fogs to match the black beauty headlights?

Any pics if you got them. Thanks

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
you can get nice smoked fogs and bracket from blue oval industries. ddm tuning 35w 6000k 880 bulb hids would work nice.

LDC2335

Established Member
you can get nice smoked fogs and bracket from blue oval industries. Ddm tuning 35w 6000k 880 bulb hids would work nice.

those fogs are crap, they look nice but fall apart.

Ddm tuning hid kit ftw.

FordKnight

Established Member
Went to the website for those HIDs.
DDM tuning 35w 6000k, Not bad for $50 bucks
880 would be the bulb size for the fog lights i assume?

also there wont be any color difference then between the Mr. body kit HID kit in 6000k for the headlights and these DDM ones for the fog lights, am i correct in assuming?

Last edited:

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
Went to the website for those HIDs.
DDM tuning 35w 6000k, Not bad for $50 bucks
880 would be the bulb size for the fog lights i assume?

also there wont be any color difference then between the Mr. body kit HID kit in 6000k for the headlights and these DDM ones for the fog lights, am i correct in assuming?

might be slight difference but nothing major. my BOI foglights are fine. they arent on yet but i sealed them with silicone and they are holding up perfect.

FordKnight

Established Member
Nice, thanks for all the info.

On a side note, I ordered the License Plate LEDs from Lethal Performance. Although their site has them labeled for 99-04 but I figured they would still work on the 95-98 but emailed them anyway to verify and they said they would. SO those should be in before the end of the week. Woo hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread