Cobra Engine and Transmission

drueppelc

I have owned Cobra #3105 for several years now. I started break down for a complete resto-mod projected to take me 3-5 years since I only work on it about 8 hours a week. Overall project I'm projecting to invest about $30k into the car, I don't care what I'll have into it, it will never be sold. Having said that I am going to sell some of the parts that I will be changing to offset at least a fraction of the cost. Initially I was going to seal and store stuff, but I am fully converting many things over and will just be moving these parts around forever. I intended to start the project at exactly 100k miles, but I wasn't ready to start it yet or stop driving it every once in awhile. So it ended up starting at 101k. Blah Blah Blah I feel like I'm blabbing but I know I am going to catch heat for this. I'm wondering what could I reasonably ask for the motor/trans out of my car? 101k, removed as 1 package with newer(ish) clutch in it. Was removed from the car only a few weeks ago. Sure anyone can say that, but I've got fully assembled pics of the car from Nov 7th 2014 to fully broke down as it sits now getting ready to go to media blaster.

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
As promised.

FullSizeRender22.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

FullSizeRender%202.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread