Cobra dynoed last week....

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
Hey everybody. I just recently purchased an 03 cobra. The car did have a 20# tune in Florida on 93 when I purchased it. I had it shipped to CA, and after waiting two weeks to ship and two weeks to get it tuned....I finally had it retuned last Friday. The numbers seem a little low to me, but the car runs geat. It hardly see's traction in second as it is. It was tuned at 16#(actually hit 17# on the dyno) w/91 octane. It does have a pretty conservative tune because it is a DD from time to time. Timing is at 18 and A/F is 11.2-11.4. My numbers are on the dyno and my mods are in my sig. All in all I am one happy KB Cobra owner!:D

KBCobraDynoSTMotorsports.jpg

Last edited:

wy3134

Established Member
nice #s, espcially for running 91 octane and only 18* timing, and even more impressive with only a 11.2-11.4 a/f... definetely space in there for more agressive tuning to get more power if needed without having to worry

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
Yea overall I'm really happy with the car. Sometime in the future I plan on getting a more aggresive tune on 100 octane. That tune should be around 600hp running the same boost. I think this tune is a great street tune. More power on the street really isn't needed...I'll save the 100 octane tune for the track where it counts. Besides all I have out here is 91:fm: crap gas and 91 has its tuning limits. I just wanted a good safe tune and have a car that can still be a DD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread