FOR SALE: Cobra DC-9 4v 4.6 Head set

thatglockguy

Established Member
**UPDATE**
ALL HEAD SET SOLD CONTACT ME I GET THEM ALL OF THE TIME
Thanks Woody

Hello to ya all out there.
I go through and check these heads out and you are getting the best used DB/DC heads you can get. They are all excellent used condition. I clean/ degrease them, remove all studs broken or not. Chase threads with a tap, check cam bearing journal non of these have any gouges. Then spin test the cams for ease of operation. Nobody check these out as well as I and please PM me for any questions and additional pix because I am limited to the pix amount.
These heads are all excellent for you HP projects.
The DB/DC heads have the cooling mod and 9 thread sparkplug holes. I have sold hundreds of these heads for the last 11 years and they are getting harder to fine. There were only 8k of the DC that were available. One set out of every 3 I get are no good. There are few available as the time goes by so get a set now.
I can ship these heads to you complete, or if you don't need the metal parts since you are going to build them with HP parts I will remove parts you don't need and this will substantially reduce the shipping cost. It goes from complete set to stripped. Your choice just let me know what you want/don't want and I will strip them for you. Insurance is a must on these babies.
I put the most important pix in the cam journals and caps which have no gouges, lash adjuster bore and the crossover port which shows no corrosion.
DC-9 thread $800
IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1961.JPG

PM me for any additional pix and questions
Thanks Woody
Mesteno Modular Parts