Cobra cut in half from accident!

GIJOEBRUIN

Established Member
ABC7 news had shots from an accident scene involving a redfire Cobra spilt in half from a traffic accident in Long Beach.

Anyone know this person?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
second one in a month. I think the other was an 01 with 03 wheels though and he belonged to the site. You street racers are unsafe and are fools. Go ahead and kill some innocent person. I wont feel bad if you kill yourselves. If you kill any of my loved ones u better hope i dont make it to the accident scene first

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
it wasnt in LBC. i know the owner of the vehicle. i got a ride in it just last week. its a 10sec drag car and is scary fast. the car normally runs on slicks but was on street tires. traction was tough to say the least on dry pavement.

this accident was apparently a result of the car hitting a lot of water spilled on the street. the car freaked out and went straight into a pole. there was absolutely no racing involved and the driver was not the owner of the vehicle. i dont want to disclose further details because there is an ongoing investiagation into the accident.

all i can say is that the driver knows how to drive these cars and it was a terrible freak accident. and unfortunately, the passenger, a good friend of the driver, was killed. :(

im sure pictures will surface soon enough. it looked like the Enzo accident in Malibu though. and this car did have a full roll cage to boot.

may God be with the deceased's family and may the driver have a safe and speedy recovery.

cuban3jumper

Established Member
svt4stv said:
it wasnt in LBC. i know the owner of the vehicle. i got a ride in it just last week. its a 10sec drag car and is scary fast. the car normally runs on slicks but was on street tires. traction was tough to say the least on dry pavement.

this accident was apparently a result of the car hitting a lot of water spilled on the street. the car freaked out and went straight into a pole. there was absolutely no racing involved and the driver was not the owner of the vehicle. i dont want to disclose further details because there is an ongoing investiagation into the accident.

all i can say is that the driver knows how to drive these cars and it was a terrible freak accident. and unfortunately, the passenger, a good friend of the driver, was killed. :(

im sure pictures will surface soon enough. it looked like the Enzo accident in Malibu though. and this car did have a full roll cage to boot.

may God be with the deceased's family and may the driver have a safe and speedy recovery.

Yea I also knew the driver actually he helped on the nitrous install on my car. I wish the best to him and all involved...

Users who are viewing this thread