Cobra Cruise 2/11/07 (Central Jersey)

CSD

Banned
ReVviNg HiGh said:
Meeting at the Cheesequake rest stop on the GSP (between mile marker 123 and 124) @ 1:30. We have about 8 cobras attending. Post up if you want to join in.
Only Cobras? Well poo on you :D

viperstang

Established Member
man i feel like a kid who just lost his best friend. you guys must plan something like this again soon. hopefuly it dosent snow anytime soon. hey would love to hear how it turned out

Orange Cobra

F the Cowboys!
Established Member
Eeeewwww,its a mach 1!stay away!!j/k.Im not putting this together but i dont think you cruisin in your mach would be a prob!:coolman:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
viperstang said:
man i feel like a kid who just lost his best friend. you guys must plan something like this again soon. hopefuly it dosent snow anytime soon. hey would love to hear how it turned out

We cruise about twice a month. In two or 3 weeks we will have another one.

CSD

Banned
ReVviNg HiGh said:
Thanks for the invite but I have to work tomorrow anyways. I'll defintely make the next one. :coolman:

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Hey Fred, how are you doing? Ken and I still keep in touch. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it this weekend - hopefully next time.

Hey Michelle! Traded Jake for 2 Cobras...NICE DEAL:-D
I'm good, thanks.

I am just leaving work now, so all of you guys be safe tomorrow and ENJOY!!! Light 'em up at least once for me:rockon:

I will meet up on the next one...
Fred

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
Hey Mike, good to read you are getting cruises together in our area, though wont make this one will be interested in future ones, like to see some old friends (with their cars too:coolman: )
:rollseyes have to work on clearace issues first to be able to keep up, most likely.
Also looking forward to see your new ride and Mike:nono: , I knew your old one so this one has some high standards to meet:D

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:
Hey Mike, good to read you are getting cruises together in our area, though wont make this one will be interested in future ones, like to see some old friends (with their cars too:coolman: )
:rollseyes have to work on clearace issues first to be able to keep up, most likely.
Also looking forward to see your new ride and Mike:nono: , I knew your old one so this one has some high standards to meet:D

Hey Ross!!!! Yea. we all cruise a lot. Cant wait for ya to come out with us!

The car is pretty clean. I bought it in December and it has not been warm enough to really detail. It will be as clean as the 96 soon! Car is done looks wise. It all about hitting that 500hp mark now! :) then 600, then 700hp haha

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
NJ04Cobra said:
Hey Michelle! Traded Jake for 2 Cobras...NICE DEAL:-D
I'm good, thanks.
I traded Jake for my white Cobra back in March of '04. The black one is my husband's, and it is the newest SVT addition to our family. He traded his Lightning for it a few weeks ago.

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
Stangette03 said:
I traded Jake for my white Cobra back in March of '04. The black one is my husband's, and it is the newest SVT addition to our family. He traded his Lightning for it a few weeks ago.

Awesome! Congrats on both!
Hey...where did you get them tuned? I am looking into JDM (long wait) or Crazy Horse. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread