Cobra Conversion Kit for a LX??

1Bad98Cobra

Established Member
does any company make a cobra conversion kit (sideskirts, wing, rear bumper, front fender extension, and grill insert) for a 93 lx?? j/w b/c it looks like cervini's doesn not and im looking to buy one.

Fobra93

Established Member
What makes you think cervinis doesnt? I see them in the mags all the time, and when i finish my motor, That is who i was going with. I believe there are some other companies in the mustang mags that offer nearly the same thing.

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Yup it should, if you buy the Cervini kit you'll also have to buy a GT front bumper to complete the look.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Exactly, that's why it says GT. Because of the front bumper. Instead of buying the cobra grill insert, I think the Cervini's stalker(stallion in other places) would look a lot better.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Some guy on ebay had a 93' cobra clone that was originally an LX. Looked great. It can be done. Not sure what has to be done to get it to work but it can be done.

mustang928

Established Member
Go over to corral, someone there had some cobra side skirts for lx mustangs. The company that sells them are always on ebay, with red mustang in their auctions..

I can't remember their name off hand, but they are located here in socal.

Last edited:

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Cervinis has a Cobra conversion kit., but the LX needs the moldings, and for the nose, just go with the Stalker. With the Stalker bumper it's $1200 or $1300 dollars, I forget which.

Fobra93

Established Member
Originally posted by mustang928
Go over to corral, someone there had some cobra side skirts for lx mustangs. The company that sells them are always on ebay, with red mustang in their auctions..

I can't remember their name off hand, but they are located here in socal.
it might be ABC exclusive. They are the only ones I know of that sell the kit for LX's. Although, I think they are just "add-ons" to the LX body.

Users who are viewing this thread