Cobra Colgan bra Info*

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Hey guys... I remember reading the therad about the colgan Bras FIT on the new cobras...(cant find no search) Will it scratch the paint from a bad fitment, ie flapping around with the wind.?? I am making a 600 mile trip soon, and I want to protect the front from rock chips.. i wont be using it long, just to the destination, taking it off, then when i head home, ill put it back on again...
Can you guys tell me where to get these bras? I cant find it on EBAY, and what are some good prices for it. Any help is appreciated. thanks!

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I drove 3000 miles with my Colgan Carbon Fiber Bra installed over Christmas from San Diego, CA to Houston, TX and back without a problem.

ilumo

Established Member
No scratches? nothing? how abotu rain? when tha tmess anything up? Did you put an extra layer of wax on? hmmm.. can you also tell me where you got it? I cant find any.. :-/

ilumo

Established Member
ok cool... I just ordered it directly from them. THE CF mirrors and bra. I hope they arent too bad... better than rock chips though, for sure!
thanks!

03DOHC

Established Member
I got mine from autoanything.com. No flapping, fits tight. No problems with the paint. I love it. :beer: I remove the bra if it rains.

2814v

Established Member
Yeah, allways remove the bra when it rains or you wash your car. Water under the bra will f-up your paint.

Last edited:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
581019_16_full.jpg

that's what it looks like. it fits perfect. no issues so far.
I think you should remove ANY bra if it starts raining.
got it from autoanything.com

Users who are viewing this thread