Cobra Clubman Seats For Sale

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I still have a pair of Cobra Clubman seat and they are just taking up space. Priced for a quick sale, $275 obo. They are new and have never been mounted or in a car, jsut sitting on my shelf in my garage.

003vt.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also still have the 4 Pound Lower Pulley $75 obo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Call my cell, 301-752-9160 if interested or PM me here. I'd like to have them gone this weekend.

Thanks
Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Todd, convert those puppies into baby seats!

Seats?! Do you know something that I don't? Carmen better not be prego again. I'm too old for that again!

Why don't you buy one and either Tim or Jason can buy the other one and you all can make them into baby seats. :rockon:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Todd, those look nice for that price. Do they bolt up to stock Mustang mounts? What is the frame made out of?
If they had slots for a six point harness, I'd snap them up right now. They're even the right color.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Greg, the PM I sent Todd was that is you did not want them I would take them. I have been looking for some seats for a while that would work for me. The color is not exactly what I would pick, but I think I can get over it.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Doug, go for it. I'd love to get them, but between the holidays and the work on the car, it's not the right time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread