Cobra Center Caps????

GoingHaam

Established Member
This should be a really quick thread..... does anyone know where I could find some 3 inch Cobra Center Caps to fit inside of a 3 piece wheel???

GoingHaam

Established Member
a cobra center cap that measures 75mm in diameter (3 inches).... I dont really care who makes the center cap as long as the diameter is correct and it looks right

GoingHaam

Established Member

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
That cap is a ford racing cap. Hold on I'll get you a part number. Look on eBay as they're expensive if you have to get them from ford.

One sec.

Zemedici

Established Member
F8RZ-1A096-AA

Got it off a cap I've got in my hand. You may have to trim the mounting plates on the back of the cap, as mine will fit in some of my FR500s, but when I bought a replacement it wouldn't fit, hence the extra.

GoingHaam

Established Member
thats the cap (design) but that one measures 2.5 inch diameter (that will fit stock wheels)..... im looking for a 3"....

Zemedici

Established Member
thats the cap (design) but that one measures 2.5 inch diameter (that will fit stock wheels)..... im looking for a 3"....

Never heard of such a cap. Not to say it can't be done, but the black cap is a 2 3/8 size, and all the replicas are that size too

Looks like it'll have to be custom...

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I would say ask the company that is going to make your wheels if they could make the stock center caps work. I believe CCW will make you a set of wheels using the stock center caps but you have to ask them for that option.

Users who are viewing this thread