cobra burn out INDOORS

HIErPwRd

Established Member
JerZeyFive-O said:
i think he was pointing to the smoke coming thru the trunk..

good call :thumbsup:
after watching it the second time im reminded im not always as on point as i like to be lol...

and yeah thats gotta be the cuda loping toward the end of the vid....
pretty sure the cobra was shut down by that point, can only imagine what sort of cam youd need to throw in to make it sound like that...

Twitch

Established Member
Yea, I posted this video months ago. I just uploaded the video on streetfire.net today.

As you can see, the camera man(me) started to run away from the car. That's because the show organizer was walking towards us :D

Don't worry, we cleaned up everything, but it took over and hour. We tried everything, soap, steel wool etc. Finally the magic trick was gasoline :beer:

Since the footage was cut from a bigger video, the ending was there.

www.PCMTL.com

IMG_99990139.JPG

IMG_99990140.JPG

IMG_99990141.jpg

Last edited:

byeofcr

Established Member
i think at the end its just that there are two people hugging goodbye inside two huge burnout marks he left, the guy looks down at them and walks away afterwards

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
95riosnake said:
you mean the people hugging like something terrible had happened? lol I was wondering too.

thought the same thing, until i looked down. Look at the ground in the ending, notice anything.... like to nice piles of rubber without the cobra on top of them. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread