Coastal Dyno Rocks!! (quick dyno vid)

rmgtc01

Established Member
I was heading over to Tampa for business(and to avoid living in the dark), and decided to make a trip to coastal dyno to have my Billet flow 2.93 pulley and idler, NGK TR6's, and gates belt put on with a tune.
Here is a vid:
Click here to watch Coastal-Dyno-vid

Anywho my Billetflow (100mm) idler didn't fit, it was touching the s/c pulley, so I had to buy a Steeda (90mm). :nonono: Not sure what is up with that.

So Sam was a great guy. Gotta respect the small business owner trying to make it. He waited for me until I got off of work 7pm, and even took the time to explain to me everything with the car.

2 thumbs up for Coastal! :beer:

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yes, Sam is a good guy. He has tuned a few of my buddies cars and they all run really hard. One night we were out racing and my buddy broke a belt on his 03, at 3 am Sam opened the shop and got us a belt.... Definitly cool.

rmgtc01

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Ya Sam is the man does great work!!

What where your numbers??

450rwhp
470rwtq
Sam said to add about 15rwhp to be equivilent to a dynojet, since the Mustang dyno puts a load on the tires displaying lower numbers.
So he told me about 465rwhp. My K&N was dirty as crap too, so I am sure that cost me a few. Now I gotta figure out how to save my tune.

rmgtc01

Established Member
XxsvtkidxX said:
was that a bra i saw?....no no no....i like my cars like i like my girls....bra less

Hey now, the drive from Ft. Lauderdale is not a kind one on the front end. So the bra goes on for road trips.

rmgtc01

Established Member
Update:

Contacted Doug and explained the situation. I guess my car is 1 in a million because both Doug nor Sam have ever seen this problem before. Doug is going to send me a smaller pulley 92mm or so for the idler so I can take off the Steeda as well as help me out on my next purchase.

That is some quality customer service! :beer:

I will try to get some pics on here just incase anyone else experiences this.

Users who are viewing this thread