CNN reporter lets "f****** n*****" fly, live, on the air...

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
who gives a ****... She was quoting what the ****** said

I'm so sick of the racial double standards in this country.. If we had white awareness month, it would be ****ing chaos. No one cares what color you are, quit using the race card.

Last edited:

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Am I the only one that rewinded it MULTIPLE TIMES and played back the one specific part where she says it? lololol EPIC!

Bud

Established Member
Reporting the news accurately. Changing it to F'n N-word just does not relay the same impact and detracts from the reality of the situation. Good for her

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
they can say the n-word on tv. this isnt anything new. I heard it a couple times on Law and Order SVU a few days ago. And there was a commercial on TV against calling people names, and they say all the hate words like ****** and the n-word without any censoring. I've also heard the bob dylan song "the hurricaine" on the radio many times and they dont bleep out when he says the n-word. Its a little odd they dropped the f-bomb but the N-word isnt anything new in mainstream media.

hittinboost

Established Member
I see no problem. They can call each other ******s and it's acceptable but when a white person or some other race says it then all hell breaks loose.

Users who are viewing this thread