CNN is race baiting again...trying to kill America

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Here is the title of the story direct from CNN: A mom on a college tour called the cops on two Native American teens because they made her 'nervous'.

Link to the story: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/us/colorado-state-university-racial-profiling-trnd/index.html

So let me get this straight...you start a campus tour with a group of parents and prospective students, then, partially through the tour, two young men with no accompanying parent join the group. That's a bit unsettling...who are these guys and what are they doing here with the group? At no point in time does it state the mom was nervous because they were Native American. The article paints the two men as victims, which makes me even more disgusted. This is a simple mistake. I'm not surprised CNN didn't say the mom called police stating there were a pair of Apache's scalping members of the tour group.

MSM keeps dividing America in an attempt to kill it.

blk02edge

Established Member
Would need to see both sides of the story before I got worked up about it.

You are right though, even if it was a racist gesture CNN should really shut the **** up and be burnt to the ground for being a leading cause of division.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Here is the title of the story direct from CNN: A mom on a college tour called the cops on two Native American teens because they made her 'nervous'.

Link to the story: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/us/colorado-state-university-racial-profiling-trnd/index.html

So let me get this straight...you start a campus tour with a group of parents and prospective students, then, partially through the tour, two young men with no accompanying parent join the group. That's a bit unsettling...who are these guys and what are they doing here with the group? At no point in time does it state the mom was nervous because they were Native American. The article paints the two men as victims, which makes me even more disgusted. This is a simple mistake. I'm not surprised CNN didn't say the mom called police stating there were a pair of Apache's scalping members of the tour group.

MSM keeps dividing America in an attempt to kill it.
Obviously this is huge news here right now, with it being local. Something seemed off with this story, just last night they provided a trivial point of info that's been left out. These dipshits refused to say who they were, or provide any proof they were part of the group when the parent noticed they just randomly joined during the tour. Claimed they were shy and that's why the refused to answer anything, yet they had no problem providing proof to the cops via an email as soon as they were asked. Now they say they are certain is was racial discrimination. Jesus.

tistan

Established Member
I would have mistaken the kid for a hippie before an indian. I wish everyone would just stop being such butt hurt little pussies about everything.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Indian mom: All because some biased person judged my sons on how they looked.

Reality: Two people showing up AFTER the tour starts might raise questions that only some would ask.

My reality: Shouldn't they have been gambling? I ask that because I believe stupid "race" based assumptions should be addressed properly and as non pc as possible.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Indian mom: All because some biased person judged my sons on how they looked.

Reality: Two people showing up AFTER the tour starts might raise questions that only some would ask.

My reality: Shouldn't they have been gambling? I ask that because I believe stupid "race" based assumptions should be addressed properly and as non pc as possible.
This happens all the time on college campus tours. the mom that called the cops was a sensitive snowflake overly afraid for her precious baby. I did not see the follow up report but if the kids were asked for id by anyone other than a school official they were perfectly within their rights to tell them to **** off. I think the mother of the two def. over reacted to the situation as well. and has been said this should have been a non story

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
This happens all the time on college campus tours. the mom that called the cops was a sensitive snowflake overly afraid for her precious baby. I did not see the follow up report but if the kids were asked for id by anyone other than a school official they were perfectly within their rights to tell them to **** off. I think the mother of the two def. over reacted to the situation as well. and has been said this should have been a non story
Yeah the mom was a snowflake, because it's completely normal for two guys to show up in the middle of a tour dressed in all black baggy emo looking clothes, and when asked if they're part of the tour, refuse to answer. Nothing suspicious at all about a couple of sketchy looking mutes who fit many of the outcast stereotypes.

Something as simple as "sorry we were running late" would have likely prevented the entire thing. But now, it's CSU is racist to Indians, GTFO.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yeah the mom was a snowflake, because it's completely normal for two guys to show up in the middle of a tour dressed in all black baggy emo looking clothes, and when asked if they're part of the tour, refuse to answer. Nothing suspicious at all about a couple of sketchy looking mutes who fit many of the outcast stereotypes.

Something as simple as "sorry we were running late" would have likely prevented the entire thing. But now, it's CSU is racist to Indians, GTFO.
link to where they showed up in baggy all black emo clothes. the video shows two kids dressed like 90% of the kids now days. shit there were kids in the video that looked the same way that weren't stopped. I 100% agree that it was not racial profiling, I never said it was, nor did I or anyone else say anything about CSU being racist to Indians. The idiot mother that called the cops may or may not be racist but she is an alarmist over nothing.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
link to where they showed up in baggy all black emo clothes. the video shows two kids dressed like 90% of the kids now days. shit there were kids in the video that looked the same way that weren't stopped. I 100% agree that it was not racial profiling, I never said it was, nor did I or anyone else say anything about CSU being racist to Indians. The idiot mother that called the cops may or may not be racist but she is an alarmist over nothing.
The cam video from the cops, look to be wearing all black baggy clothes.
http://kdvr.com/2018/05/04/csu-offe...american-teens-who-had-police-called-on-them/

I live right near the campus, 90% of those on campus do not dress like that, it's the emo, juggalo, hot topic, goth, whatever current trend who do. The mom wasn't being an alarmist when people show up in the middle of a tour and refuse to say anything? I don't care what you look like, if I ask you something and you just look at me, that's a red flag.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The cam video from the cops, look to be wearing all black baggy clothes.
http://kdvr.com/2018/05/04/csu-offe...american-teens-who-had-police-called-on-them/

I live right near the campus, 90% of those on campus do not dress like that, it's the emo, juggalo, hot topic, goth, whatever current trend who do. The mom wasn't being an alarmist when people show up in the middle of a tour and refuse to say anything? I don't care what you look like, if I ask you something and you just look at me, that's a red flag.
shit man I wear all black sometimes, since when is that an indicator of anything other than "I like all black". you have turned into your avatar. and if you ask me a question I may or may not answer you. unless I actually DO something suspicious you have no right to question me about anything and calling the cops over what these kids did i.e. nothing is a pussy move.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
shit man I wear all black sometimes, since when is that an indicator of anything other than "I like all black". you have turned into your avatar. and if you ask me a question I may or may not answer you. unless I actually DO something suspicious you have no right to question me about anything and calling the cops over what these kids did i.e. nothing is a pussy move.
Hey look at that, couldn't help but work in some juvenile personal attack, very original.

Lol, okay sure thing. Nothing odd at all about people randomly showing up in the middle of something and refusing to say anything to anyone, that's not abnormal at all.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
it's the emo, juggalo, hot topic, goth, whatever current trend who do.
Yeah, they're definitely headbangers. Those are headbanger shirts that they're wearing.
The X on the dude with the hoodie means straight edge. (No drugs or alcohol.)

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Yeah, they're definitely headbangers. Those are headbanger shirts that they're wearing.
The X on the dude with the hoodie means straight edge. (No drugs or alcohol.)
Yeah I'm younger than you guys and have no idea what the hoodie meant. Doubt your average parent does either, add attire (usually those who tour dress decent vs their day to day) coupled with outright refusal to cooperate is not normal behavior. Course now those two are working it into racism and will probably get a free ride at some college now.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I'm younger than you guys and have no idea what the hoodie meant. Doubt your average parent does either, add attire (usually those who tour dress decent vs their day to day) coupled with outright refusal to cooperate is not normal behavior. Course now those two are working it into racism and will probably get a free ride at some college now.
I agree. 100%!
Just like the two that were arrested at a Starbuck's for not purchasing anything and hanging out. Free college tuition out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread