CNN gets OWNED by FOX over white privilege

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
CNN Analyst Calls Out Fox News’ David Webb On-Air For ‘White Privilege’. Webb Informs Her He’s Black.

2019 is so woke that you don’t even need to be white to be accused of “white privilege” anymore.

CNN analyst Areva Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of benefitting from “white privilege” because of his views on race Tuesday morning, to which
In a debate on his radio show about what makes some people qualified for certain jobs over others, Webb said as a general rule when applying for jobs he cares more about his work-related expertise and experience, not skin color.

“That’s a whole ‘nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said guest Martin.

Confused, Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

“David… by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege,” Martin began, when Webb interjected:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black.”

Oops.

Listen above, via SiriusXM.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
CNN Analyst Calls Out Fox News’ David Webb On-Air For ‘White Privilege’. Webb Informs Her He’s Black.

2019 is so woke that you don’t even need to be white to be accused of “white privilege” anymore.

CNN analyst Areva Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of benefitting from “white privilege” because of his views on race Tuesday morning, to which
In a debate on his radio show about what makes some people qualified for certain jobs over others, Webb said as a general rule when applying for jobs he cares more about his work-related expertise and experience, not skin color.

“That’s a whole ‘nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said guest Martin.

Confused, Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

“David… by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege,” Martin began, when Webb interjected:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black.”

Oops.

Listen above, via SiriusXM.
I saw that this morning. Pure gold.

I'm tired of hearing about this so called "white privilege". I'm white and far from privileged. If you are an American citizen race is no longer a factor. The people claiming things like "white privilege" are nothing more than racists that are trying to cause problems and division.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
I embrace my privilege every chance I get. Going to get labelled it regardless, why not go with it and grow with it.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

I was going to put 'White Privelege' across the back windshield of my truck, until my buddy said he had the same on his, and almost got drug out of his truck at traffic lights ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was going to put 'White Privelege' across the back windshield of my truck, until my buddy said he had the same on his, and almost got drug out of his truck at traffic lights ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS
sounds like a stand your ground moment. I am not much of a sticker guy for the reason that all t takes is one motivated retard to object to your message and pull shenanigans of enormous phaggotry.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I was listening to it live...
David Webb used to get a few callers that didn't know he was black in the past, it's funny how he lets them get more than enough rope to hang themselves at least twice before dropping the bomb that he is black.
That lady yesterday was backpedaling faster than Lance Armstrong could pedal forward, and blamed her staff for not doing research... I really despise people that pass the blame and buck... be respectful and own your mistakes! From what she said I dont think she could have any mentality aside from being a victim though...

Users who are viewing this thread