CNN Article on Shelby Prices

Almo

Established Member
Hate if for the people that really want one but good for 03/04 owners and keeping the prices of their cars up a bit more.

Last edited:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
There will be plenty of people whom are going to do that just to be the first one to own the damn thing. Give it time, just like the terminators, prices will come down.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes, wait till they are being sold for invoice, and you are allowed to also use X plan on them :) Can you say 33K out the door. :)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I mean I would like to have one of the first ones too but, paying higher than sticker or even sticker...is just crazy! Even if I had money to burn! It's just a rip off! Kind of a shame that it has to be that way! Hopefully they don't have an issue like the GT Supercar did...pay all that money and then have those recalls!!

micksnip

Established Member
sucker

Nowhere in the article does it say anything about GREED. That is what this is all about with regards to Ford, and what goes around comes around. It's Biblical :read: and it's a law of the universe-consequences, baby! Fooled us once-shame on you(pop, tick, etc), fool us twice, shame on us.
I noticed the total ARROGANCE at my local ford dealer when the 05 GT came out-they wouldn't give you the time of day unless you were there to buy an MSRP-plus-priced GT.
There may be a sucker born every minute, but there's a self-made predator born every second if they adhere to and embrace hedonistic values.Micksnip

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
"Dealers who are auctioning the rights to buy the cars are just trying to get a fair market value for them, said Prancue."

$60,000+ for a mustang is fair?? HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread