clutch ?

grand

Established Member
I am going to be replacing the clutch in my car soon. Can I reuse the pp or do I need to buy a whole new kit. I was thinking about just getting the clutch disk it self. I have a 6 puck centerfore in it now, but it just went south on me. I will be taking it off today and see what the problem is. Its the clutch for sure.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
grand said:
I am going to be replacing the clutch in my car soon. Can I reuse the pp or do I need to buy a whole new kit. I was thinking about just getting the clutch disk it self. I have a 6 puck centerfore in it now, but it just went south on me. I will be taking it off today and see what the problem is. Its the clutch for sure.

I suggest replacing the pressure plate as well. If your current pressure plate is unevenly worn and you put in a new disc and flywheel you'll risk lessening the life of them as they will not wear properly due to the uneven pressure plate.

The $200.00 or so for the new pressure plate will keep you from having to replace a flywheel and disc sooner than expected. It's a good bet in my opinion. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help you out. Jared

Users who are viewing this thread