clutch time

doubleb

Established Member
stock clutch finally took a crap. looking at the centerforce dyad or mcleod rxt. who's got them and whats your opinion. im running MT et streets, and have 669/636 to the tires.

Fast Ford

Established Member
Kurtdog over on Ford GT500.COM has a lot of good info on the Centerforce Dyad. Which ever clutch you go with my advise is to get a high flow clutch line, one of the cheapest mods i've done with huge results.

C.Stanley

Infidel
Established Member
Both are good choices but I am running a CF DYAD this time and I will probably be sticking with it from now on.

Blackmax

Established Member
My Mcloed RXT owes me nothing after 5 years and 300 plus track passes and 15,000 miles. Thats a car weighing 4100lbs running high 9's on slicks.

doubleb

Established Member
sounds like I can't go wrong with either of them. Thanks for the help, I'm going with the dyad.

Federico Garza

Established Member
I drove Steve's (TrueForged) GT500 and could not believe how light that pedal is with the mcleod RXT , compared to my 2008 retrofitted with a 2013/2014 clutch

Stripeless07

Established Member
I've had both and currently have the dyad with about 1500 miles on it. The dyad feels like it grabs better "firmer" then the Rtx. I was only able to get 17k out of the Rtx. I think it was partly due to a poor install and a weak slave. My Rtx appeared to not be disengaging fully. The Rtx has a softer pedal feel then the dyad. Both are nice units, only reason i switched was to hopefully get more clutch life this time around.

centerforce

Established Member
sounds like I can't go wrong with either of them. Thanks for the help, I'm going with the dyad.

We're sure that you'll love the DYAD! Its extremely easy to street drive, and can hold just about anything you can throw at it. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to PM or call us anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread