Clutch time!! Have questions??

JASPERSVT

BOOST, my anti drug.
Established Member
Has anyone tried to run a Autozone clutch?? It seem like they shall hold up well.... I mean for under 200 bucks and it comes with a lifetime warrenty!!!!

But for real... I will be buying a spec 3+. My questions are 1) Has anyone had preoblems with resurfacing there stock flywheel? 2) Who has stayed 10 spline and what were your impression??

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
Lifetime warranty huh? Would you be happy buying a $50 parachute because it came with a lifetime warranty? I tell my customers that if your car requires a part to run, move or hold the wheels on do NOT buy it from Autozone. That warranty does not cover the constant removal and reinstallation of your transmission nor will it cover towing from whatever remote location you are in when the clutch fails (believe me it WILL fail prematurely). You have been warned.....

:lol::lol:OK I typed all that before I noticed that you were joking about it LOL. I am going to leave this though as a warning to someone who may not be quite so savy... I stayed with 10 spline on my setup and as long you arent taking it to the track it will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread