Clutch setup

04HRW

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!
Established Member
I'm looking into getting a clutch quadrant. And maybe a firewall adjuster. How much does it help? Is it worth it? Whats the best set up you can get. Any suggestions? I have a spec 3 clutch.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
It's definately worth it. Get the Fiore. I got mine from Lethal, like 80 bucks for the quadrant & firewall adjuster. That & a shifter will end your shifting woes. At least it ended mine.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
my stock quadrant used to lose its setting all the time. my fault cuz i would kick the pedal by accident. so i said to hell with it and bought the after market quadrant. before u buy the stuff, there is something u should know. when u install an aftermarket quadrant u need to put some spacers on the shafts that the quadrant rides on. so that the quadrant is perminantly aligned correctly with the cable. its hard to explain here but if u pm me or call me. i can explain it to easier and more clearly. if u dont use some kind of spacer, there is a possibility that your quadrant can, over time, shear your cable as it is pulled out from the firewall inside your car. pm me and i will walk u through it.

Users who are viewing this thread