Clutch pedal sits higher than brake pedal

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
My clutch pedal is about 2" higher than my brake pedal. Why would this be? Anybody else's pedals like this? Is this normal? I have a Spec 3+ clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Fiore clutch quadrant and a Fiore firewall adjuster. My adjuster is pretty close to the firewall and the clutch engages kinda high. Thanks for any help!! :beer:

Last edited:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
yah both my mustangs r like this... i wish all 3 pedals were level with each other...

Maximum Motorsports 96-04 Mustang Clutch Pedal Height Adjuster [MMCL-7] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

i havent used this or heard anything about it... i just know they sell it!

i actually just installed it a few weeks ago, it works very well i made my clutch pedal just slightly higher than my brake pedal i must say its nice to have my clutch that much lower

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
i actually just installed it a few weeks ago, it works very well i made my clutch pedal just slightly higher than my brake pedal i must say its nice to have my clutch that much lower

How does the kit install?

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
its not bad, you take the drivers seat out so you can have better access to it, you remove the nut holding the clutch pedal, if you can get it on with out taking the pin out of the cruise control cable do it cuz its a pain in the dick to get the pin back in. but aside from that it took me about an hour to get in then you just gotta mess with the adjustment to get where you like it.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread