Clutch options

SVT DAN

Established Member
Okay so I'm fairly close to having my cobra done. I'm worried about my stock clutch going out with my new setup, posi, 2.93 and 4# lower, high boost CAI. Will also be putting in my gears I bought on Black Friday, I have no pin point idea of what ill be pushing, but I figure the stock clutch (even with 13k miles) will hold what ill be pushing, just not for long. So with that said, what's an inexpensive clutch (under 500$) that will hold, I'm guessing 500hp for the street. Street as in not on and off. I'm not worried about how hard the clutch feel is, my stock one feels like I'm pushing through a brick wall. Thanks in advance.

SVT DAN

Established Member
For you output I'm sure Jason already told you Promotion 650hp with aluminum flywheel.

I didn't ask Jason the last time I talked to him, wasn't even thinking about it till my friend asked me what clutch I'm switching to and gave him the "uhhh idk". I wanna upgrade to 26spline also. I put together a small list on lethal tho. 26 spline spec 2+ with aluminum fly wheel. But that's all off reading what the descriptions said about the clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread