Clutch issues on stock 2011...can anyone HELP me out

BADSEED

Established Member
So last weekend i get out of my car when i got home and smelt clutch later on in the night noticed clutch pedal felt funny and now car has hard time going into 1st and reverse. Car is stock with 23,000 mile only have bmr lca's installed. Me and my brother pretty much think its the pressure plate bolt tsb (TSB Reference
#AS-21614) it also locks me out of gear at high rpms when trying to shift and when i try to put it into reverse or 1st car will move a tab bit even with clutch all the way to the floor. Bumper to bumper warranty is up but still have powertrain... Will ford cover it?

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
So last weekend i get out of my car when i got home and smelt clutch later on in the night noticed clutch pedal felt funny and now car has hard time going into 1st and reverse. Car is stock with 23,000 mile only have bmr lca's installed. Me and my brother pretty much think its the pressure plate bolt tsb (TSB Reference
#AS-21614) it also locks me out of gear at high rpms when trying to shift and when i try to put it into reverse or 1st car will move a tab bit even with clutch all the way to the floor. Bumper to bumper warranty is up but still have powertrain... Will ford cover it?

BADSEED,

Once your dealer diagnoses the concern, they'll be able to let you know if the repair will fall under your powertrain warranty coverage. Let me know if you need my help after the dealer has taken a look.

Ashley

Users who are viewing this thread