Clutch Issue

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
I am having an issue with my clutch. It is releasing a bit high for my taste and I know that means i will need to replace it in the near future. It is not slipping at all and drive fine, i just want it to release closer to the floor.

I was looking at purchasing the Clutch Cable Firewall Adjuster, Aluminum Clutch Quadrant and Pedal Height Adjuster all from Maximum Motorsports.

Is this what i should be buying to help with my problem?

Also, is there any difference between the different companies? Or is it just personal preference?

Thanks

01SVTSTANG

Established Member
Getting a FWA, quadrant, and adjustable clutch cable will fix your problem and it will also prolong the life of your clutch. I think its personal preference.

fastback brian

Established Member
keep the OEM cable or buy a new one.. get the clicker type firewall adjuster and double hook quad... make sure too space the quad so there is no side play or slop, any play at the quad can damage the cable...
all that may or may not fix you issue. but it will help with any clutch upgrade...

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
Thanks for you responses.

Picked up a Steeda Double Hook Clutch Quadrant and a Fiore Firewall Adjuster from Lethal.

Hopefully I'll be happy with the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread