Clutch dimensions

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
What are the clutch dimensions to mate up with my T45, I'm thinking its either 10.5"x 1 1/16" with 26 spline input or 10.5 x 1 1/16" with 10 spline. Question is 10 spline or 26 spline?

Also, I'm up in the air on what type of clutch to get, I'm putting in a new MMR 5.0 stroker next week and wanted to put a new clutch in while I was at it, but am indecisive as to which one. I was initially just gonna get a FRPP King Cobra because of the price, but am wondering if I should get a beefier clutch, was looking at the MMR clutches and I really want a Centerforce dual friction, but don't know if I'll have enough funds for that after this motor swap goes through. Tell me what you guys think, best bang for the buck clutch.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
stock t45 is a 10 spline.

I have had a spec 2 on my VT stroker for close to a year, now i have a spec stage 3. i love both of them. they are both good clutches.

best bang for the buck is a spec, no doubt.

are you doing anything to the heads on your car?

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
Doug said:
stock t45 is a 10 spline.

I have had a spec 2 on my VT stroker for close to a year, now i have a spec stage 3. i love both of them. they are both good clutches.

best bang for the buck is a spec, no doubt.

are you doing anything to the heads on your car?

Not just yet, I have to get this motor installed and running, then I will work on saving some money for some headwork, intake, and cams.

Users who are viewing this thread