clutch and flywheel questions what should i get for my cobra ?

Kingofqueenz788

Established Member
ok so i just decided on the clutch i want its the centerforce 2 df clutch, should i use a ford racing tob or use the tob that the clutch comes with from center force. 2nd question is what flywheel should i get with i dont want to hear chatter so the alum is outa the question so i found 2 in my price range and need to make a decision. either ford racing or a exedy light weight race one any imput will be appriciated thank you
if anyone has another route regarding the clutch and flywheel i can change my decisions nothings set in stone yet. just need the best setup going to go supercharger route after cars up and running good so i need a good clutch setup rated at 450hp to 500:beer:

Exedy Lightweight Racing Mustang Flywheel - 8 Bolt (96-04 Cobra, Mach 1; 99-Mid 01 GT; 11-13 GT; 07-12 GT500) EF502 - Free Shipping!
Ford Racing Mustang Billet Steel Flywheel - 8 Bolt (96-04 Cobra, Mach 1; 99-Mid 01 GT) M-6375-G46A - Free Shipping!

crazycarlo

Established Member
The DF is a good clutch, Get the FRPP TOB and stick with the stock flywheel. Clutch chatter shouldnt be bad or even there with a full face clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread