Clubbing a baby seal. Just had to be done.

gearhead08

Established Member
Went to the store and on the way back I saw a black Challenger R/T weaving in and out of traffic to catch up to me. Long story short I got caught at a red light and he did also at the light behind me. His light turned green and he was coming through. He slowed down to probably 5- 10mph then my light turn green and he punched it. I figured I would indulge him. I spun first at half throttle pedaled through, grabbed second with the infamous 2nd gear grind. Punched it spun some more. Peddaled a bit more. Caught traction and blew by him like he was standing still. He must of thought I was just a GT because he asked what motor I had. I told him just the supercharged 5.4 that comes with it. He had a puzzled look on his face like he just learned something new. LoL good times. He was a good sport about it also. I figured everyone and their brother would know a GT500 by now, but I guess not.

gearhead08

Established Member
They are extremely bald lol. With tread it dead hooks in first in this crazy heat. These were the same tires that gave me a 1.72 60ft 10.97 at 128. They did work when they had some life left in em. LoL.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
"upside the head of my favorite baby seal"... Frank Zappa

Do you still have the snakes on the fenders? If so, they're twice the size of mine. kind of hard to miss. I guess he's not familiar with Mustang fender badging.

Anyway, good kill !

Users who are viewing this thread