club logo

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
I remember awhile back there was an adobe file of the club logo. I did a search and the link is dead. The reason I was looking for it was I have a friend who does custom powdercoating, chroming and embroidering. I was going to see what he could do with our logo be it another shirt, patches, hat, whatever. Once he gives me an idea, I'll post up what he can do to see if there is any interest to make it worth wild.

But If someone can post up the file it would make things alot easier.

Thanks
Ken

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Ken,

I have a vectorized version of the logo that was used to create the MACA banner, but I also have a few high-res versions of the logo that you see in most people's avatars.

Which are you looking for?

EDIT:
Here are the 'official' logos we've used on shirts and such in the past:
MACALogoBlack.jpg
MACAREDRedeye.jpg
MACAWHITE.jpg
MACABLUE.jpg
MACASILVER.jpg

Last edited:

Homebrew

Established Member
Hey Ken, you got PM. Not sure if you already got it from Sean or what. At any rate, it can be retrieved from here for now:

http://home.comcast.net/~k_blakley/cobra_logo_red.eps

After getting your PM I was curious if others had been looking for it as well and found this thread in the process. I just got back from OC, so sorry I didn't get a chance to reply sooner. I've been seriously slacking on keeping up on the boards as I just have so many little projects going on. One of which i'm hoping to offer back to the community soon. So much work, so little time.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread