cloverfield movie

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
any one start seeing the previews for this movie? man i just saw the widget, and that was intense. goto the site : http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/ and click the "grab this widget" at the bottom of the page. it shows a good portion of the movie. i wonder what the hell it is that is doing all this shit? on the "about the film", it states that it's something as big as a skyscraper. looks like a sweet movie...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Looks cool but more than likely it's just another lame Godzilla movie.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
I hate the camera work, how its from that stupid view the whole time. Other than that it looks kinda cool, but I don't like the whole Blair Witch camera work.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I'll see it. Looks way better then Walk Hard...that was just embarrasing

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
its looks awesome, but wow...it sure is setting up for a dissappointment if it ends up being something superstupid like almost all recent movies.

take "the village" for example.

WTF.

I'll see it. Looks way better then Walk Hard...that was just embarrasing

Walk Hard looks it was a movie idea conceived 5 minutes before the writer had to meet with the producer. Talk about one worthless, retarded script being made into a movie one after the other. :nonono:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
its looks awesome, but wow...it sure is setting up for a dissappointment if it ends up being something superstupid like almost all recent movies.

take "the village" for example.

WTF.

+1!! :??:

If you listen to the very first part of the widget when it's dark and your hear the weird sound...right before the lights come on it sounds like the "thing" laughs.....listen real close and you can hear it. So would that be Godzilla if it's laughing? Hmmmmm.....

Last edited:

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Actually JJ said in an interview that on one of his trips to Japan with his son, that everywhere you looked there was Godzilla. He mentioned that it would be cool if the states had a similar figure/character. So I know its not Godzilla. Also from some leaked news, smaller monsters jump/come off the giant monster. Interesting. Can't wait

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
its going to be the modern american version of Godzilla. thats all it is. he said it himself, he wants an american version of the epic Godzilla movies.

then again, its still not as ghey as the 50 Zombie movies they make every year with the same plot lines, with either stupid zombies and smart humans, or smart zombies and stupid humans you take the pick.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Cloverfirld is going to be an awesome flick. I am all about seeing this movie when it hits the theaters!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The movie looks cool, but the last preview I saw made me sick. I don't mind motion in the camera work, but that was ridiculous.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Anybody see the preview where they bring the girl in the field hospital scraming "We've got a bite" and she looks all white like a ghost?

Saw that last night...Added the twist to what I thought was just going to be a giant monster movie...

Users who are viewing this thread