Cloth COBRA Interior?

Black70Stang

Well, I uh, Had a Mustang
Established Member
Went and looked at a 94 Cobra today, and it was indeed a true Cobra (checked the VIN). It was black, and it had a Saddle CLOTH interior.

I thought all Cobras had leather?

Black70Stang

Well, I uh, Had a Mustang
Established Member
Do you guys think this makes the car worth more or less? Supposedly only 130 were made with Saddle Cloth in 1994 Black Cobras..

BONESTOCK

Established Member
Black70Stang said:
Do you guys think this makes the car worth more or less? Supposedly only 130 were made with Saddle Cloth in 1994 Black Cobras..

Not sure if it'll make it worth more......other than the rarity.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
check my sig. there were a few made in 94 and 95 ;-)

Mac25

Established Member
I wondered the same thing when I bought mine. Now, I just need to find someone that will sell me a tan cloth seat to replace my drivers seat.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Friend of mine used to have one of the 13 cloth black on black 96's. He sold it though, don't know where it is now. Supossidly still local...

98RICKSTANG

Banned
i wish ford would offer that op. a striped down cobra from the factory.i saw a cloth cobra in florida it was pretty clean,plus im tired of the upkeep with leather

Wildpony

Established Member
I have a cloth one but I have yet to get a call from Jay Leno or Barrett Jackson wanting to buy it because it is a rarity...
It may be a selling point in 20 years or so, but all the other non stock parts will probably negate the value..

Users who are viewing this thread