Clip of BS-er Interview - where?

robbcwz

Established Member
Sorry - search is down!!

Does anyone have the link to the old video where the guy is at a car show and is bullsh*##ing someone about his mustang, and the idiot interviewer believed everything he said.

96cobrakid

Established Member
if your talking about the video of the guy with the V6 that says all this stuf about it being fdactory, it wasn't staged. im buddies with a guy who was there for that. his freinds filmed it.

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Originally posted by robbcwz
Sorry - search is down!!

Does anyone have the link to the old video where the guy is at a car show and is bullsh*##ing someone about his mustang, and the idiot interviewer believed everything he said.

I believe he is talking about the video of the guy with the Cobra that says VTEC in the back window. And he says his idler pulley is a R/C car wheel or something. I used to have it, but don't anymore. It was staged I do believe.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Yeah it was not real. I really didnt think it was that funny, some things he said we ok.

robbcwz

Established Member
Yep, it was a staged interview and was related to the "guy with the Cobra that says VTEC in the back window. And he says his idler pulley is a R/C car wheel or something" - no one knows a link??

90Mustang

Established Member
I used to have it also....i just went through 530 videos and i couldn't find it :bash: if i do find it i'll let ya know...

FordFreak

Established Member
I have that! ****ing FUNNY!! Does anyone know if hes done more?? There was also a guy that had a white honda talking shit to an SS. With a Jack Daniels nitrous system haha

Users who are viewing this thread